Thursday, September 13, 2012

Long Overdue!

Okay, no excuses. It's been just over 2 years and I am surprised my blog is still here! I'm coming back! I had a car accident shortly after my last post and have been getting back on my feet. Then life happened....I just stopped making time to write and I only just realized how much I miss it. Time today doesn't permit me to share the story of God's grace and goodness through the accident I was involved it, but let me leave you with this; I will make the time in the next week to share the experience with you and bring glory to the God who saves. Will I ever be 100% again? If God wills it I will be...but so far, no. I'll not say any more until I can share the whole story. It would be like reading the last page of a book before the story began. :) God bless! --Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment